TRINITY CHAPEL CHALLENGE
- Live today as if you knew for certain that Jesus was coming for you TODAY!
- Before you do anything ask yourself, "Is this something I want to be doing when Jesus comes?"
- Before you do not do something that is the right thing to do -- quiet time and prayer regularly, go to church or Bible study, for example -- ask yourself, "Do I want Jesus to find me disobeying His will?"
- Remember that you want to take your family and friends with you so LIVE and WITNESS Christ-like lives, attitudes, and words to your loved ones.
- Remember , Matthew 6:15, Mark 11:26 --"But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
- Remember, that you want to be approved by God so "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15) AND "...that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you." 1Thessalonians 4:11.